Monday, September 03, 2012

How to Make Laundry Easier

Long time, no see! I want to share a tip with all of you that has made laundry time a lot nicer for me. I'm not sure how others feel about this, but picking lint off the lint trap takes forever and it makes a mess!

Before: I had started to pick off the lint
Well, I figured out a way that not only takes about 2 seconds to do but also keeps the lint from flying everywhere: the fabric softener sheet! Seriously, all you have to do is grab the fabric softener sheet (I use the one that was used in the previous dryer load) and wipe it around the lint trap and it pulls the lint up immediately! No more picking with your nails and getting lint all over your clothing!

During: Using the fabric softener sheet

After: Completely clean, no hassle! Don't mind the foot!

Some of you may already know this handy dandy trick. I want everyone to have an easier laundry time!

I'm excited for today, as my in-laws are coming down to hang out and show us pictures from their Alaska trip. We are going to grill up some burgers and zucchini and I'm making a corn casserole that uses Jiffy corn bread in it! YUM! Hope everyone enjoys this nice break from the workload as it's back to the grind tomorrow! Happy Labor Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment