Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Best Banana Pudding You Will EVER Eat!

While I do not currently have a picture of this banana pudding, you have to trust me that this is the best banana pudding recipe ever! One of my co-workers made this and brought it in a few years ago. At the time,  I wasn't thrilled about eating banana pudding; it never really was something I thought I would like. As soon as I had a bite of this though...oh my goodness, I can't stop thinking about it! It's not too overpowering with the banana flavor, which is good because honestly, I'm not big on the flavor of bananas. It's just perfect!

Best Banana Pudding

Vanilla Wafer cookies
Bananas
Large instant vanilla pudding box
2 cups milk
1 pkg. cream cheese
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 small container whipped topping

1. Lay out cookies in 9x13 dish, then top with slices of banana.
2. In a bowl, mix together pudding mix and milk. In another larger bowl, combine cream cheese and condensed milk until smooth.
3. Pour pudding mixture into cream cheese mixture and mix well. Mix in whipped topping. Spread mixture over bananas and cookies. Top with more cookies. Store in refrigerator until enjoying!

No comments:

Post a Comment